Licensed Insurance Agent
Brad Larson has been in the insurance industry for over 16 years. He specializes in helping clients navigate the claims process, with a particular emphasis on coverage analysis. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah in Political Science. He also holds an Associate in Claims (AIC) and Associate in General Insurance (AINS) designations, as well as a Utah Property and Casualty license.
Brad started out as a claims adjuster for a national carrier and has since switched to the agency side of the insurance business. He is an experienced Director of Operations skilled in negotiation, employment practices, liability, and fraud detection. Brad is licensed in all P&C lines.
- Affordable Land Rover Auto Insurance Quotes (2023)
- Cheap Arkansas Auto Insurance for 2023
- Average Cost of Auto Insurance: Find Affordable Quotes (2023)
- How long does it take Kemper to process an auto insurance claim?
- Affordable Tesla Auto Insurance Quotes (2023)