Licensed Insurance Agent
Brandon Frady has been a licensed insurance agent and insurance office manager since 2018. He has experience in ventures from retail to finance, working positions from cashier to management, but it wasn’t until Brandon started working in the insurance industry that he truly felt at home in his career. In his day-to-day interactions, he aims to live out his business philosophy in how he treats his customers.
Auto and property insurance are often legally required products, so no one is excited to purchase them. This is why Brandon’s approach to selling insurance is fully customer-centric. His goal is to provide the highest quality insurance customers can confidently purchase and then leave to work its magic protecting their investments. Brandon avoids cold calling and pressuring customers to purchase. Instead, he relies on referrals, insurance education, and exceptional customer service.
- Cheap Indiana Auto Insurance for 2023
- What happens if I let my auto insurance policy lapse?
- What is the difference between a captive and independent auto insurance agent?
- Cheap Mississippi Auto Insurance for 2023
- Cheap Georgia Auto Insurance for 2023