Farmers CSR for 4 Years
Leslie Kasperowicz holds a BA in Social Sciences from the University of Winnipeg. She spent several years as a Farmers Insurance CSR, gaining a solid understanding of insurance products including home, life, auto, and commercial and working directly with insurance customers to understand their needs. She has since used that knowledge in her more than ten years as a writer, largely in the insurance niche. Leslie has been quoted in publications that include Reader’s Digest, Fox Business, and the Washington Post.
She reviews content, ensuring that existing and new content is accurate so you can make the best decisions about your car insurance, which guarantees the information you receive is accurate, evidence based, current, and trustworthy
- Using Your Parents’ Address for Auto Insurance (2023)
- How To Transfer a Vehicle to Your Child While Insuring Them (2023)
- Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for International Students (2023)
- How To Budget for Auto Insurance (2023)
- Understanding How Auto Insurance Works (2023)